Prison Ministry Prayer Campaign
We believe the Lord is calling us to dedicate the month of June to pray for the Essex County Correctional Facility mission field. Prayer is our most effective weapon in spiritual warfare—and what is happening at the ECCF is most definitely a spiritual battle.
The vision we believe the Lord has given us is very simple.
- Hold corporate prayer meetings every day throughout the month of June.
- Hold these meetings at different evangelical churches every day..
Specifically, we are praying:
Here is our current schedule.
- for the unhindered preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ in the Essex County Correctional Facility and the Lawrence Correctional Alternative Center.
- for the installation of an Evangelical chaplain, authorized to lead all Protestant programming.
- that no other Protestant volunteers removed, and no other services cancelled.